A warm and generous welcome awaits you at the Shinta Mani Club in Siem Reap.
If you are looking for 4* contemporary luxury at an excellent price, great extras thrown-in and a hotel that supports the local community through their dedicated foundation, then look no further than Shinta Mani Club in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Paying that little bit extra can get you a lot of quality in temple-town. Here’s what they are offering guests:
- complimentary mini bar
- 1 time 30 minute foot massage
- complimentary early and late check in / out (subject to availability)
- complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability)
- complimentary light refreshments served at Bensley’s Bar between 3-5 pm daily
- complimentary poolside treats
- complimentary 2 pieces of laundry per stay
- complimentary visit to their development centre to learn more about Shinta Mani Foundation
The Shinta Mani Foundation is a registered local NGO and focuses on the three core areas of education, small business start-ups and health care. The Foundation is guided by a philosophy of Open Doors, Open Hearts and is the essence of the Shinta Mani brand.
Ask Hanuman for more details and read what we have to say about Shinta Mani Club @ http://www.hanuman.travel/Hotels/Cambodia/Siem_Reap/Shinta_Mani.html.